As much as we don't like to admit it, there are things that show us that we are advancing in age, such as wrinkles. When we're young we don't really pay attention to them but after a certain age, these marks on our skin make us feel a little uncomfortable.
So, What Is The Solution?
Usually, we end up going to the pharmacy and buying anti_aging face lotion that promises to rejuvenate our skin, but we rarely stop to read the ingredients. What about trying to make a cheaper, more natural alternative with easy to find ingredients? This home remedy not only reduces wrinkles but also zits and dark circles.
1. ANTI_ AGING BANANA FACIAL PEEL
1. Combine gelatin in half a cup of water.
2. Boil the mixture in a double boiler until it melts.
3. Peel off the skin of the banana.
4. Cut into small pieces.
5. Mash well
6. Add this banana paste, then honey and lemon juice to the gelatin.
7. Blend well to form a smooth paste.
8. Refrigerate the mixture for at least 20 minutes.
HOW TO APPLY BANANA FACIAL PEEL MASK:
1. Cleanse your face and pat dry.
2. Apply this anti-aging facial peel mixture on your face and neck.
3. Gently peel off from the neck to face, in an upward motion.
4. Wash your face using cold water.
Follow this anti-aging facial peel every week to have that glow on your skin. The peel removes the outer dead skin layer, allowing the new soft skin layer to grow.
The honey and lemon juice has natural whitening properties which will give you a lighter skin. Banana prevents wrinkles, tightens and nourishes your skin to reduce years from your skin's age.